Friday, June 4, 2010

The Beautiful Ms.Jenny!!

Jenny and her mom are amazing people!! I mean UHHH-MAAAAY-ZING!!!! I got the privilege of shooting Jenny's senior pictures, she graduated from Collinsville!! YAY!!! =D Jenny also won state in cross-country running, this year! How could she NOT win!?! I mean CHECK OUT THOSE LEGS!!! =) We had QUITE an adventure on our shoot, once we finally started it! (Jenny and her AWESOME mom came and rescued me from BEGGS, Oklahoma!!!-STICK TOWN USA!!!) My car had completely blown up, but that's another story for another place. ha! Anyways, we had SOMUCHFUN! I was kinda sad at the end of our session, they were so fun to hang out with!! =) Jenny is a gorgeous girl as you can tell in her pictures... LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!! gaaaah!!! =D Enjoy!!

-W






















1 comment:

Tara C. Wheeler said...

Great job! Love her tan lines on her ankles...shows her hours of hard work. :-)