Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hangin' with the boys...

Everyone meet Sundance and Valentino... Boys, meet everyone. =) I have the privilege of spending a little more than a week with these two lovely chaps. I'm house sitting for their ma and pa! These are the best dogs anyone could ask for!! Seriously! They are so well behaved it's crazy... I'm pretty sure they think they're half human. lol! You should see what they will do for a treat! =) I decided to do a couple of portraits of them, I'm sure their mommy will be proud!! =D







<3 <3 <3
-Whitney

3 comments:

Viktoria said...

Wow!! How did u get them to sit still long enough to get a pic? You must have bribed them with plenty of treats! Sundance is always smiling, isn't he? Really, Whitney, these are beautiful pictures of our "boys". You are super talented!!

David and Viktoria

MJ said...

its clifford and tank!!! LOL

Suz said...

Excellent job, Whit! Knowing these two boys, I would say you either had a stupendous effect on them or the treat jar was empty by the time you shot these pics. Either way, your talent is amazing.