Monday, May 24, 2010

Pano-RAWWWWW-mics!!!





We've been playing around with photomerge in Photoshop at OSUIT lately... Once you finally get it to work it's pretty cool! =) I can't wait till we get CS5 on campus... EEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!! I wanted to get a cool shot of downtown from somewhere up high for my landscape shot, so I went to Chandler Park in West Tulsa. It was a blah day in Tulsa, real rainy and groggy out. The next pano has my lovely brother in it who LOVES to model for me... ahhh not so much but he's usually willing to go out with me if I give him some type of reward later. This time it was letting him go home and play Playstation all afternoon! I'm a wonderful sister aren't I?!? =) BTW, we're having some lovely humidity here in Oklahoma, if you're not here you're missing out!! errrr...

not.so.much.

Stay cool! =)

-Whit

oh. On a side note, both of these were shot with an 85mm fixed focal length manual focus lens. It's fun to play around with because it's faster than my kit lens but sometimes it's hard to get the focus nailed. I do enjoy experimenting with it though... It's getting time for a new lens or two!!

2 comments:

Tara C. Wheeler said...

Ok....been playing with Scene Cleaner/ Photomerge myself...what did you merge? These 2 shots? Thanks for the info..love keeping up with you. :-)

Whitney Ward said...

Hey Tara! I actually merged together three to four separate horizontal shots to create each panoramic! If that makes any sense! =) Glad to see you're following my blog!! =D