Monday, May 31, 2010

City girls gone country!!!







Last week I took two of my friends Sheramy and Shenay out on a shoot! We had a blast out in the country... Bugs the size of HELICOPTERS and seed ticks!!! ...bleh!! They were so much fun to work with! Unfortunately the lens I used was messed up... It got dropped the day before, but I wasn't sure how it would effect the image quality. Turns out the lens now acts like a tilt-shift... wellllll kinda. lol! Anyways, we didn't get to keep as many pics from the session because of that. GOOD NEWS though, I got a NEW lens!!!!! YAY!!! Thanks Jeremy Charles!! =D It's a 70-200mm and I'm IN LOVE!!!!! Back to school tomorrow, I've definitely enjoyed this 5 day weekend! =D

Loves!!

-Whitney

3 comments:

Sheramy said...

Had tons of fun!! love ya lots

Tara C. Wheeler said...

Awesome, awesome! Would love to see more!

Unknown said...

Amazing blog. This post is looking interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us read more